Guest Posts and Interviews of PJ:
- John Scalzi’s The Big Idea: PJ Schnyder
- Fighting Kat with PJ Schnyder on the Smutketeers
- A Little Bit Tart, A Little Bit Sweet Guest Post: PJ Explores London
- Book Chick City: PJ Schnyders Top 10 Weapons for a Zombie Apocalypse
- Simply Ali: PJ’s Workout Tips to Prepare for a Zombie Apocalypse
- Miss Snark’s First Victim, the Authoress Anonymous’ author interview: PJ
- Predator or Prey? with PJ Schnyder at Romance Author Hotspot
- Guest Post at Lucienne Diver’s Blog: Black Cats and Superstitions
PJ at Random vlog episodes:
Video blog episodes on random topics. Because random PJ is random…
Asian girl, white guy, crazy podcasting! Podcast show on video games, writing, and the crazy mesh of common interests between PJ and @itsOrD as they maintain a long distance relationship.
- Lust – Story by Danielle La Paglia. Photo by Kanit Dararutana, model & editing by PJ Schnyder
- Pursuit – Story by Danielle La Paglia. Photo by PJ Schnyder
Titles that didn’t quite make it onto the book covers:
“Alien Rabbits Do Not Approve”
“Hot Melt Sandwiches Don’t Do It For Me”
“Mulled Wine and Mechanicals”
Behind the Story:
- Random Tidbit #1: Author, PJ Schnyder, studied traditional Thai dance. Her favorite dance to perform was the Manora Buchayun.
- Random Tidbit #2: She really has owned English Angoras.
- Random Tidbit #3: PJ does train in Mixed Martial Arts. Her favorite disciplines are Muay Thai, Jun fan/Jeet kun do and Kali/Silat.
- Random Tidbit #4: Ep 3 of #PJatR was inspired by Karina Cooper’s streaming interview in which she was asked about her plotting style using post-it notes, wanted to show her plotting board, and it was inadvertently revealed that she had no pants on. In honor of Karina, PJ had no pants during the filming of episode 3.
- The Galaxy Express issues a Challenge
- Actor in Book Trailer: The Janus Affair, A Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences novel