The Blog Hop is now over.
Congrats to Zombie Joe on winning the Grand Prize!
Grand Prize from the core author sponsors is a brand new Kindle Fire!
Contestants come to this page in order to enter to win. Just follow the directions on the Rafflecopter widget for ways to enter.
In addition to the Grand Prize Kindle Fire, the winner will receive ebooks from the following authors:
|PJ Schnyder||Dana Marie Bell||Gabriella Edwards|
|Vivi Dumas||Danielle La Paglia||Keri Stevens|
|Monica Burns||Cat Johnson||Yvonne Nicolas|
|Stephanie Burke||Christina Wolfer||Seleste de Laney|
|Tee Morris||Pip Ballantine||-|
And here’s the full list of Blog Hop Participants! Click to view the entire list of sites:
Administrative info for the Blog Hop Participants (highlight to view):
A blog hop is a great way to introduce readers to new (or new to them) authors. Every author, or blogger, signing up brings their followers to the hop by promoting it. The list of links makes it easy for readers to “hop” from one post to another and learn about new authors or blogger sites. Plus they get to win prizes. Fun for all!
To Sign Up For The Blog Hop and Host A Giveaway:
Click on the link list, then Click on the “Add Your Link” button and fill out the form to add your blog to the hop!
Participants MUST do the following:
- When you sign up, provide your name then follow with (steamy) or (all ages) to indicate whether your site is 18+. We may have YA readers coming through the blog hop and we would like to keep the blog hop friendly for them and not have them stumbling into an adult site by accident.
- Provide your contact email address on sign up. Any entries without contact information will be deleted.
- The Mistletoe Madness Blog Hop Image must be included in your post.
- Include the inlinkz list with all the participating blogs at the end of your post (http://www.inlinkz.com/wpview.php?id=211362) OR link to this giveaway hop page. This page is also where hoppers come to enter to win the grand prize: brand new Kindle Fire plus books from our sponsors!
- Keep It Simple!! Keep the way to enter your giveaway as simple as possible. Also, be clear as to whether your giveaway is US or International
- This must be a giveaway specifically for this hop and must run only the 7 days this hop is scheduled.
- Keep your giveaway easy to find for the 7 days this hop is open. If you post often and your post does not stay near the top of your main blog page then please post a link to your giveaway at the top of your blog or sidebar.
- Every host will do their best to promote this blog hop on various social media (FB, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr). Please do the same for the entire duration of the blog hop.
Please mark your calendars. A reminder email will be sent out a few days before the hop starts.
Questions can be emailed to: pjschnyder (at) gmail (dot) com